12/28/2015

Love-Letter (XXXII)

Hi Sunny,

Soon its gonna be four years that we will be husband and wife. We have gone on so many travels and have shared a life away from the life I have known till I knew you, in so much togetherness, that it is kind of stupid that we never said the iconic 'I love you' to each other. It could be sublime that we never felt the need. What could I say. I came across this book, 'Letters Held' by a new author and while I was turning the pages, I realised she had so much to speak to, and about so many things, why couldn't we have some?

The flight has three more static hours to cover and I am done with one movie, so I thought, and I thought of what I could possibly write to you. And even if I do, how will I ever give you this letter? On what grounds? Would you be happily shocked? Or simply shocked? I still do not have anything to say, separately, out of what we already do. It must be love, right?

This letter will never have an end, because mid-air, mid-way I have realized not everybody can have a way with words. 

Bye. You give me nothing to complain about, Sunny, and that is special, really.

More silence,
Anubhuti. 

No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...