12/14/2015

Love-Letter (XIII)

My dear Mimi,

I have not written love letter before. You are my first love and also first love letter, both. My english is not like your, so please beg me pardon. But when I see you in Chemistry lab, something like explosion is happening inside of me. I know I am a Muslim boy and we do not have car like your big Honda City, but I have big heart and big aim in life to join pharmacology line.

We are comfortable in our house and our tailor business. Abbu does not take charge of needle anymore, he only takes orders. Ammi is nice and Abbu does not scold her like Chachu scold Chachi when Chachi goes for neighbourhood programmes after work. Ammi and Chachi are like friends to each other and to me and you will like them too. Ammi does embroidree and cooks tasty firnee.

Will you do friendship with me? We can go to park and talk and know you and me or walk if you tell your driver not to come one day. If you will look out of Lab at 12.15 on Thursday, I will wait. I will know that you have friendship with me. May be we can be love with each other. You are very beautiful.

Mimi, if you are angry with this letter, then please beg me pardon. I am not like other boys of our class who run after girls even when they do not want to be disturbed. But I will tell you that when our Department will go for picnic I will pray Allah that you will come and we will play and laugh and have good friendship. 

Yours sincerely,
Iftikar Aziz.

No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...