3/12/2015

Letter to You II

You :)

I believe this is going to be the season of twos. You -- one, anyone, someone, single, plural -- but never no one. A letter to you, again. How many times, and in how many ways do I share this that you make me? Time is against me, again. Yet, this need to write to you. From the last time that I wrote to you, and in this, certain things remain the same. And certain more have changed, and how.

But you, you remain the same. You, you still comprise that essence which completes me. You. 

I am in one of those ninety three requirements which need me this moment. That was morning, and this is now. And this is where I am in an abundant lack -- of words, to frame your spirit, that which fills me. I guess some letters should be left alone with a lot of spaces. For you to fill the apparent emptiness. But basically touching the brim with a loving look, a soft touch. Feel, and fill it.

Without you I am never,
K.


No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...