3/19/2015

Letter to my Twin II

Hi Twinsome,

You are right. It is neither a very high sounding, nor a very high pitched 'Hi'. It is a resigned note with which I write to you, for only in writing to you will my wrong grammar and limited vocabulary and many malfunctioning of the English language still stand a chance of perfect understanding. There is just one word I have to such a phenomenon -- unbelievable. And what a recurring phenomenon at that.

Twinsie, I write to you publicly tonight because I want people to believe in non-learned schools of thought. I write to you so that anyone who reads understands that it is people and our relationship with people that establishes our living. And of course because I want you to know that I miss you, though I know that you already do. And yet we have our differences and a huge bridge in between. A bridge meant not to gauge the distance, but to cover it. A bridge of sighs. I don't know why I wrote that. Maybe there is one. It sounds very poetic now that I read it. But I am pretty sure you will know why I did. I know you will.

Wedding flowers are so pretty, interspersed with little lights. As are words, punctuated with emotions. I am in need of some of your pragmatism and a bout of hilarious laughter arising out of each other's tragedy to get me going. I think we need to cast a deep look at each other and then the days can go on turning into nights and back to a day again.

A twinsane bridge of aches,
Kents.



No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...