1/08/2015

Of Replies

Not unlike God's Grand Plan, one Little Thing happened to me earlier this week. A little bird, an Idea, whispered right into my heart, and touched my soul. Like the essence of a holiday I have not, its warmth reached me like a much awaited dusk after a long, tiring day. This is what the bird chirped:

"Hi, K."
Me: Hi.
I: You have been good, right? Writing? Blogging?
Me: I guess so.
I: Why did you stop?
Me: Pause.
I: Ok, did you stop because of why I think you stopped?
Me: Shrug. And, that would be?
I: You shall have it!
 
At this point I was supremely shocked at what was just granted to me, in spite of me not knowing if I had gathered why I had stopped writing. But I have a feeling, a faith, I did.
 
Not unlike Potter's owl-post which hurls itself through blocked letter-boxes and reaches right where it should, I am expecting Replies.

From all those I have so long written letters to. And now that I have documented this belief, I feel strangely happy. I know it that the wait is not too long. Tomorrow will be beautiful. Tomorrow I have been promised the beginning of a Series of Replies.

No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...