1/28/2015

Letter to a Mean Woman

Since I will never have the guts to exercise my Right to Freedom of Speech, since I am too used to my lifestyle right now and can only think upwards, and since anonymity is the only way I can guarantee my safety, I write you this. Not for you to ever read (for you do not have the depth, or skill, to understand), but for others who read to know that people like you exist. And it has to be a letter, because sadly (or, conveniently) I cannot express myself best otherwise.

Madam Mean Woman, you deserve no greeting. Absolutely none. All you do deserve is pounds of pity. I have lived quite a life believe me, full of people, and none I have known so far sits so pretty on sadness as you do. And in the process you are permeating the sadness through the contours of all those who come in your contact. You may be an exceptional professional, but you fail as an individual because you are minus on being human. Being strict, Madam, is not an act of dedication towards duty. Being irrational, uncompromising and most of all, being someone everyone is to be afraid of, are qualities of a failed leader. Right, I am laughing. This feels good. I can imagine you screaming, barking, behaving like the Red Queen should you chance upon this. I am laughing even more, Madam. You see I can well assume that you do not know who the Red Queen is.

Here, I have to deviate to wish and be grateful that Lewis Caroll was born today. If not for him, nonsense like yours could never have been tolerated. Your helps, with their distorted egos and deformed sensibilities, are as funny as your are. And funny is the kind word I can use thanks to Caroll. Have you heard of Alice in Wonderland, Madam? I hadn't until this moment thought I would ever live it in real time. But, thanks to you, I am. By the way, it is my due responsibility to inform you that Caroll is the author of that book.

Watch the movie, Madam, and follow the fate of the Red Queen. It is powerfully pathetic. I am in no way wishing that for you. On the contrary, I pray for your peace and wisdom everyday, without fail, you need it. I have found this exceptional way to vent out my sadness, my anger, my frustration, and an impeccable belief to perfect myself in all areas you might catch a flaw in. Thank you for that. You have, in effect, done more good to me than you can imagine. I am twenty thousand leagues more patient, and tolerant around the world nine times and still, because I am human, have this slip of a letter.

Madam, I wish you a life, a bit of love and a lot of learning. Honestly. There's more brushing needed to your degrees and dictates.

All the Best,
Anonymous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could guess whom this letter is addressed to :)

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...