4/13/2020

Day 2: Working Out

I am in a constant state of working out. If you disbelieve me, am I not stretching the tendons of my brains to make the wisest permutation combination of vegetables and grains? Even as I reach to Day 2 of my blog-entries, counting-down the end of lockdown, I have prepared well for an extension declaration tomorrow. I miss placing and winning bets.

Contrary to Day 21 jitters, we have enabled our senses to adjust to newer environments. I should not be saying it, but I quite like this social distancing - no unnecessary meeting people you end up judging as foolish, no mandatory appearance issues, no proximity with immaturity in general. Oh! the things we used do to battle boredom pre-Corona.

Only, you must have a tremendous appetite for self-motivation. And trashy movies. Over the past two days, I have heard Ek Hi Rishtaa, Dosti: Friends Forever and Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. I might take up Caliphate tonight. The deal is 3:1, and your sanity is safeguarded! What are your plans?

Stay home, stay hydrated!

No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...