6/14/2015

Two Lives

Me: Hi!

I: Not again! Hi, yes.

Me: Dying, man.

I: I don't see so. How don't you?

Me: We are speaking, alive.

I: So there's a word doing the round that you have changed, for the worse.

Me: Yuh, I gathered. When I was not you, they had a problem too. Now that I am me, there is another.

I: So, what you gonna do?

Me: I dunno. All I know is it hurts.

I: What do you mean by "I gathered, I dunno". That's me.

Me: Exactly. That's me.


Round and round the merry circle of such sketchy shapes lives K. She is one multiple woman. She is all that she is not. K does not like to disclose, she likes to tell. She writes, and lives the lives of many. Those she ran away from, those she hides. Some she cannot face, others she cannot forget. She puts on a colour each season. This time it was joy. It rained today. 
 
And washed her off.

No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...