8/24/2006

changes...

Ya buddy, I can only spare u time in context of bein wi my syllabus. Mind u, satan’s charmin n he really doesn’t like d way I’ve been over-lookin him. Anyways, im writin this after reading “n” no of entries in various places as attempts to define kuntala sengupta. Nothing remains d same. In some, rebuildin is urgent, elsewhere, renovation wud b enough.

The year is 2005. long time since those good old LFS days, exciting eng tuitions, full-time entertainin sc tuitions, nearby hindi tuitions, & ah! d handsome maths tuition. Even DHSK days r over, wi a crossover 4m d boring a/c’s sir 2d cute jain sir, & bhowal sir’sn tuition bein an extended entertainment wi d presence of a brand new bubbly sangjukta bhuyan.

Awake, arise…even vids is done wi. D initial depression, d various attractions (cc, lingo, roads, bunkin), stay @ec, gully budu toton, tanumashi, kids, milimami, mem, roon, dadubhai & again-d mega attendance in final yr!! Sg rocked; cc- (damnation)2, raina, ; md-do u dare 2 look into my eyes? Mm-stratin prob but smooth drive; ss-made me cry at a foolish parents-teacher meetin!! , but ended up graduatin 2our time-pass counselor.

Pratz-fun. Shans-cute. Neils-complexity incarnate. Debs-no nonsense. Tanjita, twins, meenakshi-new findings, interesting & finally, not 2 mention mm-im endin up getting married 2 him. Even 2de, sometimes I wonder at how did time fly? Garima, again, wavelengths matched!

In more ways than 1, I’ve been a branded brat. Spoilt, arrogant, moody…natchari. D fag practise is nearly an addiction; im cool wi single moms &2nd marriages; god means nothing precise &d abstraction leads 2 confusion. Amidst it all, d new discovery abt me is d fact that I absolutely enjoy my solitude, bein isolated. Loner?!

Yup, silence has bcum my fave means of defence. I still stock those “hi-volt” short temper & “that-can-kill-you-words” but observation has bcum a new attraction 4me. I looooove bein alone, wi my books, tv, movies, cookin, sleepin…yea man sloth & gluttony. A lil bit of avarice too!! Till 2de, I remain aimless, but I kno I’ve matured. My situation handling stints hav reached new heights & I wear my hair long. My relationships are now more refined than ever.

Stayin in keeps me chilled. And once in a while outdoors never hurts. Food timings hav bcum unsocial, me too. I think I choose 2b talkative wi certain ppl & remain silent wi others…now, 4 sum1 whose 1st poem was THE TALKATIVE GIRL, life has been traveled a long way. More 2 go…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyyy kunti,,,how u doin???read ur articles in d siite ,,,it ws very touching,,,i din kno u were so strong 4m inside,,,its full of emotions n u've written it very well..things fall apart but life has 2 muv on n i guess ur u-turn in life 4m a social,naughty,tom boyish,talkative gal 2 a lady had olwaz been questionable???but 2day as i read ur articles,,i hv jus no words 2 say but only b proud n ask u 2 remain d way ur,,,nvr change urself i kno u can't chance d world but m sure u can n will make a difference ........miss uuuu,,,,tak creee runmee

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...