12/31/2016

Letter to You IV

Hi!

Numbers have never been my thing. Letters have. And how could I not have one for you, this ugly year of sad tidings and great disappointments? The year has flown with the swiftness of striking off twelve months' names. Grand ingredients of quest and victory sat tight at the bottom and flavours of trials and change lent a sense of movement, while travels garnished the year. Contrary to the last two, the count of reads offered to you, was very, very low.

I am sorry. I have cheated massively on you as well on myself, and this is undeserving. So, whether it matters or not, I promise to be true to us in the new calender.

We could both do with some stories, right?

Some that show you, you and some which show me, me.

Here's to a fulfilling 2017 :)

K. 


No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...