6/15/2016

Plethora of Passwords

While all along I have adorned my silver lines as an object of gorgeousness, what has not quite dawned upon me is how I am actually ageing, I am in my mid-life and rightly so, I have forgotten all about the factor of forgetting. Dear, dear to grow up amidst the open rush of passwords! Telling, I tell you! Earlier it was still easy, but now, you have to have to put in alpha-numeric-special characters, with permutation and combination, mind you.

Here I am, scratching those same silver lines trying to recall which account had which password, and which email account saved them. It would be a curse to call it a mere vicious circle. You-forget you-create- you-forget. It goes on. And on. OTPs, mails, newer passwords -- I mean this is what life has reduced to, THIS!

If only passwords were not a platter and people weren't corrupted, it would have been so much easy to do things, put in my name, and whoosh! Transaction completed. But do we live in Hogwarts? Oh wait, even that place needed passwords. Well, then I am in definite soup. Thick, thick soup. 
 
I am so confused with all the alphabets and numbers that having the thick soup comes easy now. That's all I can think of. And well, to think of thinking, "alohomora" is a good password. Or even "wingardium leviosa", thank God for JK Rowling. I am gonna die, die very, very soon of trying to remember.

Its best rather, to drown in buckets of beer, chilled Miller, and forget all about "to-do's", for a while. Intoxication is a strange thing, it gives you the authority to forget. So, here people, all that I was supposed to write has gone out of my senses, and you aren't password protected to see it through!

I will write a bigger piece later, have stored tons of stories in my sensible mind!






No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...