4/27/2016

Basic

The year was 2014. Jingbang travelled to Darjeeling. I was still basic, especially with a basic phone and without a camera. Photography and photographers have always been heart-breakers, I am tortured and terrified. I had a Samsung Primo, more because it had a stainless steel back than its 5 mp lens. Having said all of these, I still return to these three photographs, captured one after the other, by me, rather nonchalantly, and they remained non-filtered. I may have been a little high on sorrow and weed. If I ever own a house, with walls bare even after paintings, doodles and posters on them, I will put these up. I know I can never return to that moment, when the clouds swam inside our car through the window, but the serenity will be enough to remind me that basic is beautiful. Very, very beautiful.


"Just as it is, unmisted by love or dislike" Sylvia Plath.
Tripping with the Clouds
Intensely Infinite

Yes, breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you.

No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...